Miss senior2 us!!!!!!
Together we commit tomfoolery
Don't need too much pressure for their exam
worry
Every time when I was pressure obsession
It could be...
Wei, what are you doing?
Top?
We go shopping.
Wei: to carry me.
Where shall we go?
Me: I don't know
Every time is to go to her house
Before deciding to
Wei each would say:
The where where the good
The where where have fun
The where where there are many things to buy
Every time after go out
Will feel much more relaxed
So happy
I love U ALL my DEAR FRIENDS~
When we can restore as before?
>.<
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BK test today
Don't know why suddenly tears
Silly > <
I'm really tired
Stayed so long
Has been reading books
tired
But I overcome ourselves is enough
I don't want to compare with others
Also is not eligible to
I always are worse than others
really
I'm watching bad myself
I despise me
I know not to do
No matter,
Try our best,
Do its
That is good
Right?
Pauline Wan!!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me,
I really is a selfish gal?
I will not how to make friends with other people
Meanwhile,
I will not how to make someone else's girlfriend
You said,
Really to
Actually I discussed the issue with others
When you say others selfish at times
Ever wondered how you treat others also
The world the cycle is
I don't know how to do your girlfriend
make you happy
That you?
You want me to be good for you,
You will be good to me.
Why can't you first to me.
You think you in this affair
You don't need an explanation?
Don't know who to open my FB
That's enough?
I don't know how to describe this relationship.
The eyes of others
A lot of opinions
I heard
Heart will feel good?
Sad to say with you
You can only say I disturb you reading
when in your exam with you fight,
Treat you is not good!
Forget it
Just as
I'm really not when someone's girlfriend.
Sometimes jarred very antinomy.
Knowingly such
Also with you
Aquarius
Really adulterers!!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------the end------------------------------------------








No comments:
Post a Comment